Wanna See More Artwork >>>> www.trickmonkey.com.au

Monday, October 29, 2007

Eye - Volution



This is a piece I did for the 9 x 5 exhibit that Illustrators Australia is running.
We were all given 9 x 5 pieces of wood and the theme this year is 'Connected' see if you can figure out that one!
I have done a limited print run of 2, each is different as I printed them on canvas and painted some more highlights in acrylic over the top of each.

If you're in Melbourne, head on down to: Space 39, 39 Little Collins St, Level 2, Melbourne.
It runs from Monday 29 to Wednesday 31 and is open 11am-5pm.
If you head down let me know I'd love to hear what you think!

1 comment:

CJ said...

Who woulda thunk it ... from Year 12 art with Mr Service to national exhibitions! You always were extremely talented ... I've kept the school dance invitations you drew as they might be worth a fortune one day! Congratulations on the piece - its fabulous.

xx